We are the UK's largest specialised digital agency in the automotive industry dedicated to ensuring our clients get the most from the internet. We build, manage and market online strategies for more than half of the UK's Top 200 motor retailers and many of the world's leading manufacturers.
As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a Digital Account Executive at our main office in Bearsted, near Maidstone (Kent) to join our Client Services Team.
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate a good understanding of digital marketing and software strategy deployment.
As a Digital Account Executive you will be responsible for client liaison and 1st line support for our customers. Working within a team alongside an Account Manager/Director and Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning, execution and co-ordination of software deployment, providing relevant insight and results analysis to your client base.
- Customer focus and dedication to service delivery.
- Planning, execution and co-ordination of a software strategy for you client base.
- Able to provide trend analysis and insight to Clients on the performance of their online strategy.
- Testing and monitoring key areas of our Clients platforms and software.
- Strong and proven in issue management.
- A good understanding of software, the web, and how it is used by business.
- Capable of providing training and support on all GForces products.
- Ability to understand clients' needs and consider practical solutions.
- Able to highlight information on key metrics to our customers on regular basis.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Ideally a marketing, business or technology degree.
- Knowledge of the Automotive Industry (desirable).
The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a keen eye for detail and a strong customer focus. Ideally, have an understanding of digital marketing, web analytics and use of associated tools. Due to the varied nature of the role, an adaptable and energetic approach is vital.
- Competitive Package
- Welfare Enrichment programme
- Stunning working environment
- Learning and Development opportunities
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.