Digital Communications Co - ordinator – Nottingham- £ salary Competitive + Benefits
Our client is the largest independent operator of franchised automotive dealerships in the UK. Selling a broad range of new and used motor cars and commercial vehicles, our client represents over 20 volume brands including Citroen, Fiat, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK.
Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
They are currently recruiting for a Digital Communications Co-ordinator to join their Communications team in Nottingham.
Role and responsibilities
• Co-ordinating brand communications through digital channels
• Developing the brand presence online
• Reporting to the Group Marketing Leader to plan and implement consistent and integrated online campaigns
• Liaising with the Franchise Marketing Leaders to deliver consistent and integrated on and offline campaigns
• Responsibility for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy
• Improving design, usability, content and conversion points on the websites
• Planning to a budget the online, new media, web, e-commerce, search marketing and search engine optimisation to drive forward the business
• Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find the most effective ways to deliver business objectives
You must be able to work as part of team as well as on your own initiative and also have excellent discipline and attention to detail. Applicants must be computer literate. Previous experience in a combination of Online Marketing, Public Relations and Website Development are preferable, but full training and support will be provided.
If you feel up to the challenge and have the relevant experience and ability please click onto APPLY
Key Words: Marketing, Online, New Media, Search Engines, E- Commerce.
Key Locations: Nottingham, Nottingham, Sheffield, Leicester, Derby, Worksop, Loughborough