Our clients’ goal is simple. To become the UK’s leading used car retailer through delivering the best possible car buying experience. Their success will be in the people they hire, with enthusiasm and energy allowing them to create the ultimate retail environment.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a Digital Communications Co-ordinator for their Head Office in Nottingham.
Main Purpose of Role
· Co-ordinating brand communications through digital channels
· Delivering stand alone projects to integrated campaigns
· Developing the brand presence
· Delivering the digital brand objectives
· To manage day-to-day issues in the business
· Work with the Group Marketing Leader to plan and implement to deliver consistent and integrated on and offline campaigns
· Responsibility for developing, executing and delivering the company’s digital / online marketing strategy
· Planning to a budget the online, new media, web, e-commerce, search marketing and search engine optimisation to drive forward the business
· Review technologies and explore new developments in the digital landscape to find the most effective ways to deliver business objectives
· Improving design, usability, content and conversion points on the website
· Be familiar with your terms and conditions of employment.
· Attend training course, as required.
· Prioritise workload to make best use of time.
· Maintain high level of personal appearance at all times.
· Be flexible in working hours to accommodate promotional hours.
· Be flexible in providing cover in absence of Team Members in cases of holiday, sickness or training.
Digital Communications Co-ordinator
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.