DO YOU HAVE THE DRIVE TO LEAD THE WESTOVER GROUP DIGITAL MARKETING REVOLUTION?
If your marketing career is at a crossroads, why not divert towards the beautiful south coast where an exciting opportunity exists to discover the challenges, satisfaction and rewards you really crave.
Our Digital Marketing Manager will be a new role within the Westover Group – the region’s leading and longest-established independent motor retail operation, employing over 500 local people and representing 14 marques.
It’s a dynamic, diverse and increasingly fast-moving business, and experience of digital marketing in a retail environment – regardless of the product mix – is crucial.
Working with and reporting directly to the Westover Group Board as well as with the company’s online and offline marketing partners, you will need acute commercial awareness and judgement, and your key responsibilities will be many and varied, as outlined below. In return, you’ll enjoy all the rewards of being part of a successful team which is constantly looking at new ways to promote the many services we provide across the retail sector.
• Evolving, deploying and integrating all digital marketing activities across the Group.
• Delivering campaigns on time and within budget.
• Producing and interpreting key reports such as media effectiveness and ROI and site analysis performance.
• Maximising all digital marketing opportunities.
• Complying with all manufacturer, ASA and Trading Standards guidelines and regulations.
• Good understanding of the principles behind PPC, SEO and SMO is desirable but not essential.
• Potential future involvement at a senior level in all Westover Group marketing activities.
• Salary and Benefits Package commensurate with experience
• Personal benefits include generous annual holidays and comprehensive health, sickness and pension arrangements.
If you believe you have what it takes to drive the Westover Group’s exciting digital marketing revolution, apply now to Group HR Manager. Email: email@example.com
By post: Westover Group Head Office, 382 Charminster Road, Bournemouth BH8 9SA.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.