Drive Motor Retail is a major player and innovator in the automotive sector, with a turnover of over £220 million from 10 locations and employing over 700 members of staff. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to ensure the company’s online strategy keeps growing and staying ahead of the competition and continues to drive customers to our sites
- Manage digital marketing projects, SEO, PPC, Web, Social Media and affiliate marketing alongside the external digital agency.
- Take ownership our websites and work closely with the external digital agency to ensure that all content and offers are correct, relevant and on time and that we continually move forward our web presence.
- Manage the external marketing agency to ensure that all materials, artwork and events run on time, and that all sites are supplied with the tools to do the job.
- Work alongside the Contact Centre to analyse inbound marketing related calls.
- An understanding of Google AdWords and Analytics is essential, to correctly report and present data in clear and simple terms to provide insight for future activities.
- Social Media - understanding of current major platforms, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ YouTube and emerging platforms such as Pinterest etc.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools and applications.
- Measure and run traditional marketing platforms for direct mail and organise data extraction for site and call centre prospecting.
- Co-ordinate monthly reports of marketing performance.
The perfect candidate is likely to already be a knowledgeable Digital Marketing Manager, motivated and organised with strong commercial acumen. You will have a strong understanding in PPC, SEO, web trends and social marketing and have preferable worked in the motor industry.
As Data analysis is a large part of the role, the candidate will have an analytic mind and be comfortable using Excel and other Microsoft Office products. A confident communicator, you can build relationships across departments and influence others to ensure targets are met.
You will be passionate about online, and have an interest in new innovations and the experience to judge their context within the overall business and whether they can make a positive contribution to the bottom line.
If you feel that this is the role for you then we are keen to speak with you. Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining how you meet the above to Chris Elvidge, Managing Director, Drive Motor Retail Limited, Freemens Common Road, Leicester, LE2 7SL