Our client is a Far Eastern automotive manufacturer. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their UK Head Office. This role offers a fantastic career opportunity for a degree educated digital marketing specialist – ideally with digital marketing experience working in the automotive sector with either a manufacturer, dealership or marketing agency.
Responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in developing & implementing UK digital marketing strategy across all digital touch points & managing the efficient day to day running of UK digital marketing campaigns; focusing on innovative initiatives, retention and growth to generate consumer buying interest & the successful development of the manufacturer’s brand in the UK.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Contribute to the development of budget proposals and/or business plans
- Perform analyses of market conditions, trends and forecasts to support decision making
- Coordinate preparation of digital communication material and its timely publication
- Coordinate digital marketing communications to generate consumer interest in the brand to support sales objectives & new car launches.
- Coordinate the successful and timely release of internal and external digital communications
- Manage and coordinate dealer website content updates
- Coordinate UK national & dealer digital marketing activity to deliver ROI.
- Manage internal sign-off and approvals of all digital communications.
- Coordinate the manufacturer and dealer website content updates and optimisation of the sites
- Liaise with digital agency suppliers, the dealer network and media owners
- Support in providing a proactive digital marketing service to the dealer network
- Work with internal marketing team to ensure through-the-line campaign integration
- Liaise with the team and other relevant parties/departments such as Tactical Programmes, Sales Operations, Finance, Fleet, Captive Finance, European Head Office etc.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A degree, ideally in marketing
- Experience coordinating digital media campaigns
- Web platform management experience
- Digital marketing experience in the automotive sector – either manufacturer, dealer or agency
- Experience of PPC / SEO management and digital media planning is essential
- Budget Management experience essential,
- Good communication, interpersonal and team-working skills.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.