Our client is a Far Eastern automotive manufacturer. They are now seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their UK Head Office. This role offers a fantastic career opportunity for a degree educated digital marketing specialist – ideally with digital marketing experience working in the automotive sector with either a manufacturer, dealership or marketing agency.
Responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in developing & implementing UK digital marketing strategy across all digital touch points & managing the efficient day to day running of UK digital marketing campaigns; focusing on innovative initiatives, retention and growth to generate consumer buying interest & the successful development of the manufacturer’s brand in the UK.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Contribute to the development of budget proposals and/or business plans
- Perform analyses of market conditions, trends and forecasts to support decision making
- Coordinate preparation of digital communication material and its timely publication
- Coordinate digital marketing communications to generate consumer interest in the brand to support sales objectives & new car launches.
- Coordinate the successful and timely release of internal and external digital communications
- Manage and coordinate dealer website content updates
- Coordinate UK national & dealer digital marketing activity to deliver ROI.
- Manage internal sign-off and approvals of all digital communications.
- Coordinate the manufacturer and dealer website content updates and optimisation of the sites
- Liaise with digital agency suppliers, the dealer network and media owners
- Support in providing a proactive digital marketing service to the dealer network
- Work with internal marketing team to ensure through-the-line campaign integration
- Liaise with the team and other relevant parties/departments such as Tactical Programmes, Sales Operations, Finance, Fleet, Captive Finance, European Head Office etc.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A degree, ideally in marketing
- Experience coordinating digital media campaigns
- Web platform management experience
- Digital marketing experience in the automotive sector – either manufacturer, dealer or agency
- Experience of PPC / SEO management and digital media planning is essential
- Budget Management experience essential,
- Good communication, interpersonal and team-working skills.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.