Driver - Single Car Transporter
My client are the largest privately owned Vauxhall Dealer Group in the UK, established in 2003 with twelve sites, an annual turnover of £220 million and 700 employees. They are well regarded in the Vauxhall network and have gained significant recognition throughout the industry winning many National Awards.
Due to continuing growth they are now seeking an experienced Single Car Transport Driver for their dealership in Leicester.
Reporting to the Logistics Management Team, the key responsibility of the Single Car Transport Driver is as follows:
- to Collect and Deliver both new and used vehicles across the UK
- Represent the business in a professional and courteous manner.
- Successful upkeep of company mandatory paperwork.
The minimum requirements for the Single Car Transporter Driver Candidate will have:
- Licensed to drive up to 7.5 Tonnes GVWR (C1 Licence)
- A clean UK Driving Licence
- Digi Card
- Driver CPC Cards
- Smart appearance, capable to communicate effectively along with good hand writing abilities (the completion of paperwork needs to be of a high standard).
Ongoing Driver CPC training and Tachograph training will be provided to maintain your driver qualifications.
This position is a full time roll with a salary of £6.95p/hr and a normal working week of 40 hours.
Job Title: Driver - Single Car Transporter
Salary: £6.95 p/hr - 40 hrs per week.