Our client is a high successful automotive manufacturer. They are now looking to fill 2 field based roles to work with their dealers to maximise Electric Vehicles sales to local businesses. Each role will manage a dedicated region of the UK dealers – one covering the North and other covering the South. The roles will be employed via an external agency – but all normal company benefits will be given.
This role would suit an ambitious, individual with a proven track record of success working in a sales role in the automotive sector. You will need to demonstrate a strong business to business sales ability and have a strong understanding of automotive dealer operations. Previous experience in a corporate sales or automotive B2B sales role would be advantageous. Any experience or knowledge in the electric or hybrid vehicle sector would be a great advantage, however if you do not have experience in the sector but can demonstrate a genuine interest in the sector we would love to hear from you.
Overall purpose of role:
- To help the manufacturer’s Dealer Network sell Electric Vehicles via external blue chip partner companies by identifying prospect partners and selling the benefits of the product and offers available
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Develop a list of sales prospects / sales opportunities – working closely with the manufacturers regional and corporate sales teams
- Prospect local businesses with the aim of arranging events to present Electric Vehicles to them
- Write and present a compelling Electric Vehicle sales pitch to target customers
- Ensure all pre promotional material is available such as flyers and posters etc pre meeting/event
- Attend/Manage/Co-ordinate all visits and ride and drive opportunities secured
- Ensure a robust follow up process is in place to ensure all leads are captured and actioned at dealer level
The successful candidate will have:
- A good knowledge of the motor industry with experience working in a sales role either in a dealership or dealer-facing
- Demonstrate a proven track record of success in sales/new business development
- Demonstrate the ability to prospect new business leads
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ideally educated to at least A level standard
- Demonstrate the drive to succeed in a target driven sales environment
- A working knowledge of Electric Vehicles would be a great advantage
- Demonstrate a progressive career history to date
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.