We are seeking an Electric Vehicle Marketing Specialist to work on Electric Vehicle retail communications for a major automotive manufacturer account. This role is based in central London at the manufacturer’s lead creative agency, and will involve some UK travel to meet with dealers.
This role would suit someone with experience in an automotive retail marketing role with either a dealer, agency or manufacturer. Any previous experience marketing electric, hybrid or low emission vehicles would be advantageous but is not essential.
Dealer EV Materials:
• Create electric vehicle marketing materials suitable for the network to integrate with ATL and tactical campaigns
• Development of EV showroom materials, ensuring that EVs are visible to customers
• Ensure stock levels of POS are available to fulfil dealer orders
• Work with dealers to identify target groups within their territory
• Make recommendations to dealers on the best means of reaching target groups
• Develop materials to support the campaign
• Work with dealers and the events team to ensure materials are available for dealer on and off-site EV events
The ideal candidate with demonstrate the following:
• Be educated to degree level – preferably with a professional marketing qualification
• Ideally have a proven track record in an automotive dealer marketing role – either with a dealer, marketing agency or manufacturer
• Any experience marketing electric, hybrid or low emission vehicles would be advantageous but is not essential
• Have an awareness of the Electric Vehicle market
• Experience or exposure to creative advertising agencies and the creative developmental process
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with experience of successfully selling in strong creative and strategic ideas
• Proven ability to multi-task and enjoy working under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Good commercial focus, proving an understanding of how the local dealer marketing activity drives sales, and budget management
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.