Henry Ford College
Join The Industry’s leading Development Team
The Henry Ford College is a unique and global first in Automotive Retail Education and Training. Part of Loughborough University, it was established to support the Ford Motor Company and associated franchises.
The College offers a range of qualifications and training from sales skills to Masters degrees, each designed to meet the personal development needs of employees and managers throughout the Ford Dealer network.
EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT AND E-LEARNING PROGRAMME MANAGER
This is an exciting new role based at the Henry Ford College, Loughborough with responsibility for
• Developing high quality employee development courses and e learning programmes for customer facing staff ensuring inclusion of contemporary thinking, best practice and techniques.
• Ensuring quality of delivery through our team of tutors as well as personally delivering on programmes.
• Evaluating effectiveness of programmes at individual performance level and impact on business performance.
• Assisting in realising commercial objectives of the College.
The successful candidate will ideally
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Have a good understanding of the Automotive Industry.
• Be competent in design of training programmes.
• Have a minimum of 3 years training delivery experience.
• Have experience of managing a small team.
• Live within reasonable travelling distance of Loughborough and be prepared to travel to regional locations as required..
Employment for this position will be with AGA-Performance Ltd, lead agency for Henry Ford College.
Please apply by email including a C.V and details of current salary package to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications to be received by close of business 18th January 08.