European Business Training Programme Manager
Honda Motor Europe
Based Nr Heathrow
6 month Contract
Attractive salary plus bonus and excellent benefits package including pension scheme, private healthcare, discounted car loan scheme and 25 days holiday pro rata.
Our client, Honda Motor Europe are looking for a European Business Training Programme Manager to be a Brand Ambassador for them by creatively taking motivational training techniques to Car, Motorcycle and Power Equipment dealers throughout Europe. This pivotal and exciting role will involve extensive International travel and will assist Honda in achieving its goal of providing an excellent experience for every customer through development of dealer associates in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
You should be inspirational and have a genuine passion for people development and ideally an understanding of motivational training techniques. An understanding of dealer operations would be advantageous but more importantly you must be highly energetic, motivated by challenge and enthusiastic and motivational to others. You will be identifying training requirements and creating training programmes with external agencies, not actually training individuals yourself.
• Analysing training needs for specified Honda dealers and distributors within Europe and then creating a training and development plan for business training in Sales, Service and Parts.
• Ensure a customer focused approach to Business Training Programmes.
• To develop personal development programme business training initiatives, whilst including company philosophy and induction programmes and to cascade to car, motorcycle and power equipment dealers.
• Develop a Train the Trainer strategy for all Honda associates, identifying requirements of Honda Motor Europe and the marketplace.
• Work closely alongside colleagues within Honda Motor Europe to determine dealer training needs and identify Dealer & Distributor concerns.
• Selection of Training Providers and Coaches who share the company’s vision and values.
• Benchmark competitors to identify their approaches to business training.
Skills and experience required:
• A genuine interest in people development and customer satisfaction
• knowledge of motivational training techniques would be useful but is not essential
• Commercially astute with good business acumen
• Knowledge of Automotive sales, service or parts dealer operations
• A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Good influencing & negotiating skills
• Professional, articulate and open to new challenges
• Ability to think strategically and as part of a team
• Future company brand ambassador
• Flexible & willing to travel extensively within Europe
When applying for this role, please clearly indicate your current salary and benefits package as well as your salary expectations.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.