European Trade Parts Programme Manager (Agricultural)
Circa £45K + Bonus
Our client is a successful and expanding consultancy and business services provider who boasts an extensive client base of leading global vehicle manufacturers. They have an exciting opportunity within their Warwick office for an experienced Agricultural European Trade Parts Programme Manager to embrace full management responsibility for a European Trade Parts Programme working with a market leading premium brand within the agricultural automotive market. The successful candidate will embrace full management responsibility for this pan-European Trade Parts Programme. The role will involve development and maintenance of the project plan, stakeholder and third party relationship management, revenue and profit development, accountability for delivering the programme’s KPIs and financial objectives.
The successful applicant will have experience and knowledge of parts trade programmes and experience of Working in European markets. Knowledge of the Agricultural vehicle, Construction or Commercial vehicle Industries is not essential, but is highly desirable. You will posses an Aptitude for project management, demonstrable ability to effect change through influencing skills, and possess financial awareness with the ability to formulate and explain business case justifications. You must have excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and process skills, be self-sufficient and a self-starter and be PC Literate with strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge. Experience working and dealing within European markets is essential. Desirable experience and skills for this role include:
· Experience and knowledge of parts trade programmes
· Experience of marketing parts and service.
· Knowledge of Dealer After Sales Processes
· Experience of Working in European markets
· Knowledge of the Agricultural vehicle, Construction or Commercial vehicle Industries
· Foreign language skills (Spanish and French) desirable
· Aptitude for project management
· Demonstrable ability to effect change through influencing skills
· Financial awareness with ability to formulate and explain business case justifications
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and process skills
· PC Literate with strong Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
The successful candidate can expect to be rewarded for their efforts with the provision of a secure position with an established, progressive and industry leading company with excellent working conditions. You can expect to be rewarded for your experience, commitment and hard work with a stable and secure career a competitive remuneration package circa £45k + Bonus along with genuine career progression opportunities for an experienced and driven Programme Manager. If this role seems like the ideal role for your next career step then please APPLY TODAY!