Our client is an automotive manufacturer who is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and development. They are now seeking an Event Manager for a 1 year contract to cover maternity leave.
• To deliver a physical consumer experience which meets with the requirements of the company’s brand positioning every time.
• To implement an events programme that builds end consumer awareness and loyalty for the brand.
• To support ATL and BTL activity with creative PR worthy exposure marketing activity. Raise awareness and demand for the company’s vehicles.
• To effectively integrate within the CRM/PRM function for data capture requirements to ensure the company’s customer/prospect database is maximised.
• To launch new products to the dealer network in the most effective and cost efficient method possible.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong planning, project management and organisational skills. The ability to “make things happen” and a “can do” approach.
• Budget management and cost control skills.
• Agency management skills including the ability to initiate and conclude agency pitches.
• Flexibility to adapt to a wide scope of activities.
• Creativity and flair.
• Efficient and careful attention to detail.
• Management capabilities – a motivator, energetic, confident, pro-active and determined to succeed.
• Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated with high levels of drive to achieve.
• Marketing degree or CIM qualification would be beneficial.
• Be prepared to take on a 1 year contract.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.