Our client is an automotive manufacturer who is currently experiencing an exciting period of growth and development. They are now seeking an Event Manager for a 1 year contract to cover maternity leave.
• To deliver a physical consumer experience which meets with the requirements of the company’s brand positioning every time.
• To implement an events programme that builds end consumer awareness and loyalty for the brand.
• To support ATL and BTL activity with creative PR worthy exposure marketing activity. Raise awareness and demand for the company’s vehicles.
• To effectively integrate within the CRM/PRM function for data capture requirements to ensure the company’s customer/prospect database is maximised.
• To launch new products to the dealer network in the most effective and cost efficient method possible.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong planning, project management and organisational skills. The ability to “make things happen” and a “can do” approach.
• Budget management and cost control skills.
• Agency management skills including the ability to initiate and conclude agency pitches.
• Flexibility to adapt to a wide scope of activities.
• Creativity and flair.
• Efficient and careful attention to detail.
• Management capabilities – a motivator, energetic, confident, pro-active and determined to succeed.
• Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels of the organisation.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
• Self motivated with high levels of drive to achieve.
• Marketing degree or CIM qualification would be beneficial.
• Be prepared to take on a 1 year contract.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.