Raytheon Professional Services is a global leader in training services and outsourcing with a history of training spanning more than 75 years. 1000 learning professionals serve 875,000 training participants in 100 countries and 26 languages.
We require experienced Technical Trainers to join our UK team delivering training for one of the UK’s leading Automotive Manufacturers.
- Deliver automotive technical training to technicians, based at Luton and also delivering regionally throughout the UK and Ireland (Instructor based and Virtual Classroom based)
- Ensure the provision of training resources: delegate handouts, PowerPoint slides, special tools, training aids and vehicles
- Proofread and amend training material as required
- Ensure all training activities are delivered to the company's quality standards, meet health and safety requirements, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Use the Learning Management System to monitor and maintain the quality of the training provision; update the system with course and student information
- Must have a proven background delivering automotive technical training ideally up to level 3
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience in automotive industry or dealership
- Advise on and effectively deliver training programmes
- Must live within 60 minutes commute of Luton
- Excellent communication skills
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Extensive knowledge and experience of MS Office applications, Lotus Notes and InDesign software
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Excellent remuneration package
- Company car
- Ongoing product and skills training
- Company benefit program (“My Benefit”)
- Flexibility and work-life-balance
Please send us your application with your CV, salary expectation and your earliest availability date to:
Phone: +49 6142 917 185
Raytheon Professional Services GmbH
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.