The Company is a market leading provider of services to the automotive industry. With turnover circa £20m, the Company supports a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of products and services via one of four routes; Consultancy, IT / Data Solutions, Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on a programme of growth, based on maximising the value it generates from a loyal customer base.
Responsibilities will predominantly be:
· Management of existing and future commercial arrangements with external research partners.
· Commercial negotiation with external Research agencies
· Project management of time sensitive KPI’s with external research agencies primarily to ensure timely delivery and quality of research data and key standards are met.
This role will be working within a fast paced environment and you must be able to hit the ground running. As a proven self- starter you will possess excellent communication skills, able to work independently to established targets.
Target Profile / Experience
· Proven project management skills will be essential for success in this role
· Demonstrable key commercial awareness within research arena
· Conceptual and analytical thinker, a strong influencer and decision maker
· Proven track record in project management, specifically negotiating successful relationships, establishment of commercially appropriate KPI’s, and delivery of those KPI’s.
· Preferably a background in the automotive industry and/or research arena.
· Degree qualified
· Exemplary communication/influencing skills and a forensic attention to detail
· Demonstrably high level of written communication ability
· Able to utilise technical and statistical techniques to analyse and manipulate complex/extensive data
· Ability to manage others/manage relationships to deliver highly productive outcomes
· Flexibility in approach to work and responsibilities
· Recognise actual and potential issues and implement effective
· answers that often turn difficulty to opportunity
· Commercial awareness
· Strong ability to work under own initiative
· Strong project management knowledge/skills
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to excel in this role, please apply below!
External Research Manager
Role Based in Warwick with some travel requirement
£Competitive Salary + Health Plan + Pension
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.