Customer Relations Executive
Location: Slough, Berkshire
Substantial basic plus company car and private medical insurance
ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in people. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive industry experience and delivered with a passion.
Our client, Fiat Group Automobiles is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, with an established presence in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, customer focussed individuals to join the Customer Relations Team on our Fiat programme.
The main purpose of the team is to manage customer relations cases as allocated by the Customer Relations Team Leader. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will manage cases from the initial call through to resolution.
- Investigate all cases, collate relevant information and progress to a satisfactory conclusion and communicate the outcome to the Customer either in writing or verbally.
- To ensure that all cases are managed in a timely fashion and to a high quality standard.
- Build and maintain a good working relationship with relevant dealerships and the Customer Relations team.
- To receive inbound telephone calls, qualify call reason, manage the call to conclusion advising the customer of the outcome.
- To ensure that the cases under personal management are maintained within team opportunity guidelines.
The successful candidate will possess a wealth of experience within customer service and be able to cope under pressure. Experience of working within the automotive industry coupled with knowledge of the dealer business process would be a distinct advantage. You must possess an excellent telephone manner and be committed to providing an exceptional service to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to make a difference and so if you are resilient and gain satisfaction from solving customer queries and issues, this is your chance to shine.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience please send a cover letter stating why you feel you would be suitable for this role along with your CV quoting reference FCRE0214
Thank you for your time to apply to ttl automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.