New Year, New Career? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in sales for one of the top five largest selling automotive manufacturers in the world?
ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. Our products and solutions are imaginative, built upon decades of combined automotive industry experience and delivered with a passion.
Our client Fiat Group, is one of the pioneer companies in the automobile industry, A true global player. Fiat has produced around 90 million passenger cars and light commercial vehicles, including more than 400 models since 1899, when the company was founded in Turin, Italy. Many of Fiat’s vehicles have represented milestones in automotive history. With an established presence in the UK and an impressive range of vehicles including Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Jeep, and Abarth, this challenging yet exciting role will put you in the driving seat for generating New Fleet Business and growing market share for Fiat Group passenger cars.
The main aim of this role is to work within a successful team who deliver on objectives, operating within a defined territory (Zone) to generate and maximise sales and profitability of FIAT Groups passenger car products and services to the Corporate/SME sector. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of the top UK corporate prospects and customers. You will be supported by a professional and dynamic business centre that will secure appointments on your behalf.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will possess: -
- strong sales and closing skills
- Presentation skills
- excellent relationship and rapport building skills
- excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
You will be: -
- Able to demonstrate a track record of sales success
- Regionally based and a well organised and flexible individual
- Able to demonstrate initiative in satisfying complex customer needs
You will have: -
- A wealth of experience within territory management
- Demonstrated success in a B2B environment by hitting sales objectives and build a solid future pipeline of sales success in either the Automotive industry, Key Accounts Management or the FMCG sector
You will be an integral part of the Fiat Group, representing their world renowned brand. You will also have the support of the ttl network, a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to be a real winner in Automotive Fleet. The successful candidate will also be offered the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in Sales as part of a comprehensive performance development plan.
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to email@example.com quoting ZFM14