Are you experienced in automotive local /dealer marketing – probably working in a marketing role for a dealership in the South East? If so, this opportunity to join a leading automotive manufacturer as a Marketing Consultant could be for you.
An automotive manufacturer is seeking a Field Marketing Consultant to work with their dealers in the South East covering a region from Kent to Hampshire. The role will be employed via their marketing agency.
The marketing consultant role is a senior leadership role with responsibility for developing and delivering budgeted marketing plans, which can be proven to increase sales for your allocated retailers. You will work with a number of automotive retailers providing local site marketing advice and support for new, used, finance, fleet and aftersales communications linked to integrated media services.
You will look after a small number of retailers, supporting all of their B2C marketing communications both traditionally and digitally. This will involve educating retailers in the principals of local integrated marketing and new emerging trends linked to the most effective communication channels.
You will ensure high levels of customer service and satisfaction as you support your retailers through this local marketing programme. This will be achieved through the efficient and effective deployment of the manufacturer’s products and services.
• Jointly develop Retailer marketing plans
• Manage the implementation of the agreed annual plan
• Continually challenge and introduce new ideas within the retailer plans
• Manage the relationship with a group of retailers and Area Sales Managers
• Communicate all manufacturer initiatives to the retail network
Desired Skills and Experience
• Experience working a marketing role in a automotive dealership, marketing agency or manufacturer
• Automotive experience (ideally local/retailer marketing)
• Degree or professional qualification
• Good knowledge of media and channels (press, radio, outdoor, print, POS, digital, PR)
• Knowledge and understanding of digital marketing and social media
• Self starter and able to work using own initiative
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to build strong working relationships
• Excellent verbal and written skills
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.