Are you looking for a challenging Learning and Development role?
Well, we’re looking for 4 Field Team Trainers and Coaches
As part of their continued commitment to Learning and Development, our Client is building a team of Field Trainers and Coaches to work with their dealer teams developing individual skills and knowledge.
You will be employed on a 2 year contract by Automotive Learning and Development specialists rts Consultants, as a key member of the full-time team that will represent the face of the Client’s brand. We are currently looking for field based people to take up vacancies in the following areas:
South Western England
Western England & Wales
Scotland & Northern Ireland
Key activities will include:
• Delivering creative training events in line with our Clients’ needs and rts’ quality standards
• Conducting effective in-dealer coaching with Sales Consultants, Aftersales Advisors and Managers
• Assisting dealers with training and development planning
• Achieving targets for rts feedback on learning and development events
• Achieving utilisation targets
• Obtaining and analysing ROI information at all stages of training evaluation
• Assisting in the design of courseware (where appropriate) to rts quality standards
To be a successful candidate you will possess:
• An awareness of best practice in learning and development, evaluation and assessment
• An awareness of different learning styles and their impact
• Coaching, training and facilitation skills
• Energy, drive and enthusiasm
• Experience of working autonomously within a remote but dedicated team
• A passion for helping people to develop their skills and fulfill their potential
• The successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary and a company vehicle for business and private use.
If you believe that you have the appropriate skills, knowledge and experience for this role please email your CV with current salary package to email@example.com or post your application
FAO Nicky Boobyer no later than June 12th 2010.
RTS Consultants (UK) Ltd
The Old Clift House
1 Langley Road
Wiltshire SN15 1BP
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.