Salary: £35,000 + Bonus + Company Car
Are you a successful Financial Controller looking to take the next steps in your career?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Branch Financial Controller for our dealership in Hereford.
Key Responsibilities of Financial Controller:
· Preparation of monthly management accounts to strict deadlines to high standards of accuracy
· Ensure balance sheet accuracy and integrity
· Control of manufacturer debts – incentives and warranty
· Compliance with company policies and procedures
· Timely and accurate forecasting in conjunction with branch management
· Cost control and working capital management
· Support branch and group monthly review meetings
· Completion of manufacturer composite – compliant to their requirements and time scales
· VAT compliance
· Preparation of statutory accounts pre tax
· Ability to coach and performance manage staff
· Communicate effectively to all levels of staff
· Budget preparation
· Ad hoc reporting
The Ideal Financial Controller:
· Qualified. In exceptional cases will consider top quality motor trade accountants who have qualified by experience
· Mature, balanced and well motivated
· Prepared to commit to longer hours during busy periods
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.