A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an iconic motorcycle brand as a Marketing Executive, working on ATL advertising within the marketing department.
Working on international marketing campaigns, you will manage the lead creative agency, producing brochures, TV, digital - both brand and by product. Initially this role will be offered on a contract basis with the potential of becoming a permanent role.
This role would suit someone who has been working with either a car or motorbike manufacturer in a marketing role with experience of working with/ briefing agencies. Ideally you will also have experience of working within an agency.
The Successful Candidate:
• Ideally educated to degree level. Professional Marketing qualification desirable
• Proven experience of working in a marketing role for a Car/ Motorbike manufacturer
• Experience of working with/briefing agencies
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders in the business
• TV/Brand experience is ideal although not essential
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.