A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an iconic motorcycle brand as a Marketing Executive, working on ATL advertising within the marketing department.
Working on international marketing campaigns, you will manage the lead creative agency, producing brochures, TV, digital - both brand and by product. Initially this role will be offered on a contract basis with the potential of becoming a permanent role.
This role would suit someone who has been working with either a car or motorbike manufacturer in a marketing role with experience of working with/ briefing agencies. Ideally you will also have experience of working within an agency.
The Successful Candidate:
• Ideally educated to degree level. Professional Marketing qualification desirable
• Proven experience of working in a marketing role for a Car/ Motorbike manufacturer
• Experience of working with/briefing agencies
• Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
• Experience of working with senior stakeholders in the business
• TV/Brand experience is ideal although not essential
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Nicola Hedges at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.