An international business that represents a major premium brand car Manufacturer across the globe are seeking a Fleet Sales Manager to maximise fleet sales through dealers in markets in Eastern Europe & Central Asia. You will work on direct corporate sales as well as developing fleet sales via the dealer network in your region. The role will be UK based but involve travel to Eastern Europe/Central Asia – approx 1 week away every 2 months. There will also be regular travel in the UK.
• Drive and follow up Fleet sales in your markets.
• Build relationships with Dealers and leverage their local contacts and develop their fleet expertise.
• Responsible for some specific accounts in UK and Western Europe
• Identify and analyse market opportunities including new sectors, markets and customers.
• Maximize the potential for the sale of other products and supporting services such as Fleet Management Services, Leasing Services, Insurance, etc.
• Support the development and implementation of the annual business planning process.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record in a fleet/corporate sales role with either an automotive manufacturer, leasing company or dealer group
• Ideally have experience selling in overseas markets, however strong candidates without overseas experience will also be considered
• Educated to at least A level standard, ideally degree level.
• Be a self-starter and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in the field – on your own
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability and empathy to communicate well to in a wide range of cultural environments
• Be able and willing to work in a role involving regular travel both in the UK and overseas
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.