An automotive manufacturer currently experiencing sustained growth in the UK with a number of exciting new models are seeking a field based Fleet Sales Manager to cover the southern England.
The role will be responsible for a number of dealers and their sales to local businesses. . You will coach, train, lead, motivate and inspire dealer personnel and work with them to maximize fleet sales. In addition, you will manage all elements of Fleet Sales at a dealer level.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven track record in a target driven, outbound fleet or B2B sales in either automotive (e.g. fleet sales, leasing, corporate sales or finance), capital equipment sales or IT sales
- Be able to communicate well at all levels
- Have excellent influencing and persuasive skills
- Ability to work under pressure and own initiative to achieve required activity levels and results
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Probably be educated to at least A level standard
This role offers competitive salary and benefits and an opportunity to develop your career with an exciting and innovative brand.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.