Our client is an automotive manufacturer who are enjoying sustained growth and with ambitous plans for the future. They are now seeking a head office based Franchise Operations Manager to join their Retail Network Development Team. This key role will involve working closely with dealers, authorised repairers, suppliers and the field based Network Development Managers. You will play a vital role in ensuring compliance to New Block Exemption changes.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Managing retailer contractual agreements
• Managing the retailer database
• Managing retailer and authorised repairer changes
• Managing retailer and authorised reparier compliance to standards
• Managing the Corporate Identity progamme
• Responsible for co-ordinating the compliance of retailer Dealer Management Systems.
• Manage the manufacturer’s Franchise Board process
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience in a support function within a manufacturer or large dealer group
• Experience in a supporting role with a retail network development team with an automotive manufacturer would be ideal
• Experience working with franchise agreements, contracts or legal documents would be highly advantageous
• Have a working knowledge of dealer and authorised repairer operations
• Have up-to-date knowledge of the motor industry
• Be educated to degree level or equivalent
• Be highly process driven with an acute attention to detail
• Have highly developed financial analytical skills
• High personal motivation and initiative
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Computer literate in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter stating our salary expectations to retained consultant, Julia Pennington at Copeland Select. firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.