Our client is a highly successful UK car manufacturer currently achieving high levels of growth. They are now seeking a field based Regional Franchising Manager to recruit new dealers to their network in the Midlands.
Overall purpose of role:
To identify, canvas and recruit new retail partners to the manufacturer’s network who are capable of delivering the highest levels of vehicle sales and parts performance and providing superior levels of customer service. To manage the implementation of these new partners to ensure that they are fully operational from day 1 of trading.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Identifying and contacting suitable network partners from both within the existing retail network and from outside of it.
- Presenting the Manufacturer’s Brand to new prospects and gaining their enthusiasm and desire to become a Main Dealer or Authorised Repairer.
- Devising comprehensive plans for each new candidate covering facilities and signage costs, sales and after sales volumes and full 3-year business viability studies
- Presentation of proposals to the Board and subsequent administration of the authorization process with European Head Office.
- Overall co-ordination of the set-up process for approved candidates including explaining the key Standards and business programmes to new prospects
- Close working relationship with the management and Sales/After Sales field team to identify and bring to completion ideal candidates.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree standard or equivalent
- Have a progressive career history
- Have experience in a field-based dealer facing role working for an automotive manufacturer
- Ideally have a broad range of dealer-facing experience across sales, aftersales and financial management
- Be highly professional, articulate, have good presentation skills.
- Be happy working alone in a fairly solitary role
- Be able to self-motivate and plan their own agenda/determine their own priorities without regular direct supervision.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.