Would you like to work as part of a family run business, where the owners and directors work actively in the business day to day? Our client is extremely proud to have been awarded the Guild of Gold Lion Award recently for superb customer service and has a very loyal customer following. They pride themselves in providing the best Peugeot deals on new and used vehicles, and a high quality aftersales service on all marks. Their aim is to give a quality service and value for money, which is always delivered with a smile.
Front of House / Receptionist - Newbury, Berkshire - £19k Basic
Our client has a requirement for a Front of House / Receptionist to join the team in Newbury. This role will require you to ‘meet and greet’ customers as they enter the Dealership and direct them to the correct department dependant upon their requirements.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Greeting guests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensuring that the guest experience from entry through to departure is delivered according to guest expectations.
- Attending to all guest enquiries and requests promptly, whilst maintaining a high level of personal service.
- Ensuring that you work in line with the rota and are presented in a clean well maintained appearance.
- Attending meetings, appraisals, and training as required.
- Providing an efficient and professional service at all times and deal with guest enquiries either by fax, telephone, letter or verbally.
- Assisting with the training of new Reception staff when required.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
To be successful in this role you must be prompt, reliable and trustworthy. You will also have pride in your personal appearance, and a high level of customer service and business professionalism. Previous experience within this nature of role would be an advantage.
If you feel that you have the right attitude and experience required for this role, please ‘click’ apply.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.