BT Fleet is one of the UK’s most highly-respected fleet management companies, offering a range of integrated fleet management and maintenance solutions for vehicles and specialist equipment. Our customer base includes many of the UK’s largest and complex fleets, such as The AA, G4S, National Grid and of course BT itself.
We have a unique combination of over 700 highly skilled transport professionals and a BT owned network of 62 garages that gives us the capability, capacity and coverage to keep many of the UK’s car and commercial vehicle fleets on the road.
We also have ambitious plans to grow and become the leading fleet services provider for fleet operators in the UK.
To help us do that we are currently looking for:
• Two Garage Services Managers to look after garages across London and the Midlands/North West
• Two Workshop Managers to run individual garages in Glasgow and Enfield
We’ll expect you to:
• Take responsibility for our fleet
• Get the best out of our people
• Keep our customers happy. If something isn’t working, fix it
• Make sure our garages are profitable. Keep costs under control, look for new business or find better ways to get the job done.
To apply, please send your CV along with your current salary to email@example.com
. The deadline is 9th March 2012.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.