General Manager – Automotive
Salary: OTE £60K + Company Car
Are you a successful Automotive General Manager looking for a new challenge?
Established in 1953, Gordon Lamb Limited is a family-run firm with 5 franchised dealerships and 3 additional service centre franchises across the East Midlands, employing 180 people. We currently represent brands including Land Rover, Toyota, Skoda and Nissan.
Due to continuing business requirements we are now seeking a dynamic and experienced Automotive General Manager to join our Toyota dealership in Chesterfield.
Automotive General Manager key responsibilities:
· Guiding and directing the dealership in both sales and aftersales
· Ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction
· Maximise dealership profitability through the sale of vehicles, associated products, parts and labour
· You will be required to formulate and administer dealership policy, control cash flow, stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and to provide a satisfactory return on investment
The ideal Automotive General Manager:
· You should be articulate and numerate
· Must have sales management and general management experience at a franchised motor dealership
· Strong IT skills
· Have a flair for systematically managing, developing and monitoring all aspects of the business
· You must be a determined and success driven individual
· Self-motivation, and passion are essential characteristics for this role
· You will require a hands on proactive approach to management
If you are an experienced General Manager or Dealer Principal who would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, please click APPLY!