Unique Opportunities for Unique Individuals
Inchcape is a global industry leader in automotive distribution and retailing. We have long-standing relationships with the world’s leading luxury and premium automotive brands and have scale operations in 26 markets. Our vision is to be the world’s most customer-centric automotive retail group, driven by our proven Customer 1st strategy.
There are currently several opportunities for General Managers to join our exciting business in the UK. The successful candidates will have a real desire to deliver superior customer service and operational excellence. Experience of managing a retail business, driving performance and delivering results through engaging and motivating teams is essential.
General Manager Opportunities -
Managing an established retail centre, you will relish the opportunity to grow the business by providing vision, leadership, inspiration and professionalism of the highest standard. Duties include:
- Maximisation of profit and return on investment through efficient use of resources.
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention by building the retail centre’s reputation and relationships.
- Creating, maintaining and developing retail centre policies and strategies in accordance with the Brand and Company objectives.
- Controlling cash and working capital effectively.
- Seeking new ways to increase and develop business opportunities, building the retail centre’s competitive edge.
- Creating and maintaining an environment where all management and employees develop and excel.
Inchcape Retail believes in rewarding high achievers and can offer a defined career path for individuals that want development and progression. If you are passionate and driven, with a proven track record, looking to move in to an environment where you can enjoy the benefits of working for an organisation that is committed to its people and you are keen to grow as an individual, then look no further.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and promotes diversity. Strictly No Agencies