Griffin Mill Garages is a very well established and respected twin site multi-franchise business, with a reputation for long standing customer retention.
Representing Peugeot, Kia, Fiat, Skoda, Nissan and Renault (service only), due to recent expansion, a brand new opportunity has arisen for a General Manager, to oversee a main dealer site with Skoda and Nissan car sales and aftersales operations.
As part of a successful multi-franchise retail business, your responsibility will be to oversee these two key volume brands, Nissan being newly introduced to the company in July 2012, and Skoda established for over 12 years.
We would require a strong overall general management capability, with an ability to inspire a team of 15 staff, growing to over 20 during 2013, on this stand alone refurbished main dealer site.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the business, ideally we would like an individual that is familiar with the South Wales territory and currently living within this area, or who, has the ability to prove that they can quickly and easily relocate to the area and fit into the culture of this business.
Either way, you have to demonstrate a solid and reliable track record of achievement, with a very stable career path to date, otherwise it is highly unlikely your application will be taken forward.
It is envisaged that interviews will commence during the earlier part of February 2013.
- Can you demonstrate a solid, dependable and stable career as a General Manager, running a volume main dealer business?
- Alternatively, can you demonstrate the ability to move into this role from being a thoroughly well respected General Sales Manager who is able to only not reach sales targets but manage a team?
- Are you capable of running two franchises and managing the necessary administration and Manufacturer/Importer contact for these key brands?
- Does your CV to date show a sustained track record of success at senior level within a volume brand environment?
- Can you help grow the business from its initial inception through to fulfilment during 2013?
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.