• performance and management of a budget achieving dealership
• training and development of new and existing staff
• develop and deliver excellent customer service in conjunction with the
Arnold Clark treating customers fairly programme
• general day-to-day running and management of a busy motor dealership
• implementation of robust processes and controls
• preparation of reports and strong marketing and financial skills
• professionally and consistently prospect for new selling opportunities
• professionally appraise vehicles offered in part-exchange
• ongoing training and development of new and existing staff
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, company car, life assurance and private health care making our package one of the best in the industry. A full driving licence is essential.
To apply for any of these positions Email: [email protected],
Post: Arnold Clark Recruitment Dept, 1 Brunel Avenue, Albion Way, Salford, M5 4BE or alternatively Telephone: 0845 602 3232.
Max call cost 6p + 1ppm from a BT together landline, other providers may vary. Employment within the Arnold Clark group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.