Position: Automotive General Manager
Salary: £100K plus OTE with car and benefits package
This is a high profile prestige dealership, highly regarded in the local area and needing a very disciplined, focused and active Dealer Principal. Managing the relationship with the manufacturer is a key part of the role, as is your passion for customer care and service delivery.
Our client is one of the leading franchise dealer groups across the UK. They represent marquees such as Toyota/Lexus, BMW, Porsche, Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen and Audi (as well as many others) across over 140 dealerships UK wide. As part of an international PLC they currently employ 14,000 with scale operations in Australia, Belgium, Greece, Hong Kong, Singapore and several other markets. Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting for the current position of Automotive Dealer Principal for a prestige manufacturer in the East Anglia region.
Reporting into the Group Directors, the key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· To ensure all departments achieve profit margins as agreed within their objectives/ensure the dealership attains the overall net profit as detailed within the business plan.
· To make sure that each department maintains a high level of customer satisfaction and high standards of quality and workmanship.
· To establish and agree labour and staff requirements with directors and departmental managers.
· To continually review all departmental activities and reporting systems, ensuring that they are performing at optimal levels whist adhering to regulations.
· Liaison with Directors, departmental managers, manufacturers, professional bodies, suppliers, statutory representatives and all other contacts.
· To plan and oversee the completion of sales campaigns, advertising, promotional activity and research into customer satisfaction, ensuring their cost effectiveness.
· To review all pricing policies, sales discounts, fleet discounts, parts pricing, and labour rates.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in the management of a prestige automotive environment, and proven track record of outstanding performance and results.
In exchange for you skills and experience, you will receive an industry leading salary package including a generous basic salary with an OTE of £100,000 plus, Company car, 25 Holiday per year and an array of Company Benefits.
This is an opportunity not to be missed! APPLY TODAY.
Key Words: Dealer Principal, General Manager, Head of Business, Franchise, Automotive, flagship, dealership, £100000, car, prestige, group, BMW, Audi, Porche, Mercedes Benz, VW,
Key Locations: Ipswich, Norwich, Colchester, Chelmsford, Peterborough, Kings Lynn