Our client, a highly respected Automotive Retail Group in the Scotland area, is currently looking to find an experienced General Manager to work within a volume brand environment.
The ideal candidate will not only have proven man-management and staff development skills, but also success in regards to New Car sales development, with a strong bias to excellent customer satisfaction as well as an understanding of the Aftersales, Service and Parts areas of an Automotive Retail business.
Therefore, if you believe this sounds like yourself and you have a high level of achievement in terms of Sales and Financial objectives, strong communication, analytical and numerical skills, and either living in the Northern Scotland area, or are looking to relocate to this area, we would like to hear from you and would be most grateful if you could forward a full, up to date CV, to Sonia@southgateconsulting.com, detailing why this role would be of relevance, along with details of your current and required salary package details.
1. Have you strong man-management success, gained within an Automotive Retail environment?
2. Do you have proven sales management experience within a volume New Car sales environment?
3. Have you previously been instrumental in terms of excellent levels of customer satisfaction and the achievement of sales and financial objectives?
4. Are you able to management and follow a disciplined Sales and Aftersales process?
5. Do you live, or are you looking to relocate to, the Northern Scotland area?