Salary: £58,000 + Company Car
Are you a successful General Manager, Dealer Principal or Sales Manager looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client was the first person to start a Volkswagen retail dealership in the UK. The company now have five dealerships across the East Midlands representing Nissan, Land Rover, Toyota and Skoda and also operate three additional franchised service centres representing Jaguar, Renault and Suzuki. They employ over 200 local people with an annual turnover in excess of £80 million and sell 5000 cars and vans a year in addition to servicing around 20,000 vehicles.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting a General Manager / Dealer Principal for their Toyota Dealership in Chesterfield.
Key responsibilities of the General Manager / Dealer Principal:
· Ensuring maximum efficiency and profitability whilst providing a high level of customer satisfaction
· You will be required to formulate and administer dealership policy, control cash flow, stocks and assets at a level commensurate with profit requirements and to provide a satisfactory return on investment
· Maximise dealership profitability through the sale of vehicles, associated products, parts and labour
· Require a hands on proactive approach to management
· Leading this business forward to ever greater success
The Ideal General Manager / Dealer Principal:
· You must be a determined and success driven individual
· Prior sales management and general management experience at a franchised motor dealership
· IT literate
· A driving license
The salary offered is £58k per annum + a Company Car
If you are an experienced General Manager or Dealer Principal who would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group please click APPLY!