At McLaren London we believe that anything is possible. We know what it takes to win and we achieve this by working together and encouraging innovation in an extraordinary high performance environment. We now have a fantastic opportunity for a professional, dynamic General Manager with a proven track record in the supercar, high luxury or premium sectors to lead our McLaren teams at the London Knightsbridge showroom and the newly completed Ascot dealership
To ensure the continued growth of the McLaren brand in line with our expansion, the successful candidate will ideally have experience of multi-site businesses and:
• Lead and build a high performing team and develop the business in a proactive manner
• Be able to engage effectively with a split site team and maintain momentum when not on site
• Experience with luxury, supercars or premium segment vehicles
• Be well presented, with professional mannerisms befitting of the McLaren Brand.
• Be adaptable, quick thinking, decisive, showing strong initiative and self-determination.
• Demonstrate a methodical approach.
• Have a flexible approach to working hours.
• Have exceptional customer service delivery and feedback, sustained for a considerable period.
• Have strong planning skills, meticulous in detail.
• Previous experience launching a new business would be advantageous.
• Have experience or a good operational knowledge of Aftersales.
The position will include for an exceptional candidate the usual competitive remuneration and benefits
Closing date: 7th November