Huddersfield/West Bromwich Motorstore
In these positions we are looking for people who can demonstrate resilience,
enthusiasm and commitment as well as excellent people management skills.
The ideal candidates must have a proven track record of senior management
success and experience of running a volume achieving motor dealership.
• performance and management of a budget achieving dealership
• training and development of new and existing staff
• develop and deliver excellent customer service in conjunction with the
Arnold Clark treating customers fairly programme
• general day-to-day running and management of a busy motor dealership
• implementation of robust processes and controls
• preparation of reports and strong marketing and financial skills
• professionally and consistently prospect for new selling opportunities
• professionally appraise vehicles offered in part-exchange
• ongoing training and development of new and existing staff
Further sales and managerial career opportunities are available throughout
the UK. To view these vacancies visit arnoldclark.com/careers
The successful candidates will benefit from excellent working conditions,
extensive training, company car, life assurance and private health care making our package one of the best in the industry. A full driving licence is essential.
To apply for any of these positions Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively Telephone: 0845 602 3232.
Max call cost 6p + 1ppm from a BT together landline, other providers may vary. Employment within the Arnold Clark group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.