• To manage and develop a sales department employing 10 + staff and representing a major manufacturer, with an exciting product range and a continuous stream of new model launches
• You will be expected to motivate and inspire your team whilst driving the business to achieve the budget agreed with the board of directors
• You will be responsible for nurturing an already strong relationship with the manufacturer and ensuring that the branch adheres to their standards in order to achieve the maximum bonuses and volume allocation
• To monitor and control the cash flow of the sales department paying particular attention to debtors
• You will be in control of all vehicle stock in a business with a multi-million pound turnover, running a fleet of demonstrator/loan cars and ensuring consistent stock turn whilst maintaining the budgeted profit per unit figure
• All trade stock will need to be disposed of in a timely manner
• You will need to ensure that your team take every opportunity with every customer to sell Finance, Insurance and other ancillary products
• Be able to manage an existing database of customers and work pro actively to bring new business in
• The successful candidate MUST be able to demonstrate a successful, proven track record in Motor Trade Sales Management
• Possess a positive, hands on approach with the ability to lead and motivate a developing sales team.
• Excellent communication skills are required together with a genuine commitment and passion for delivering the highest standard of customer service
• You should also be able to demonstrate a full understanding of all aspects of used car stock management
• You will have a proven track record of stock turn around, with sustainable success
• You must posses a stable progressive career history that demonstrates logical progression through the various roles you have performed
• You will need to be very process orientated but at the same time have a natural entrepreneurial flair and an eye for profit
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.