Graduate Management Development
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a full-time opportunity designed to attract top students from key colleges and universities. We are focused on hiring students and placing them into a successful management training program within our day to day business that can lead to long-term managerial job placement.
The purpose of MDP is two-fold:
• Provide graduates with hands-on, accelerated training in all areas of our business and proficiency-oriented training in all aspects of management.
• Guarantee the future success of Smart Fleet Solutions by investing in the training and development of its potential future leaders.
MDP participants complete both a general rotation through all areas of our business with a focus on Management Development. The entire program takes 12 months, with 3 months in general rotation. The intention of the MDP is to prepare new leaders for entry-level management placement within SFS upon completion of the training program.
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business, Automotive or other related discipline.
• Applicants must possess a grade 2.2 or above.
• Applicants must have at least nine months of previous work experience (automotive industry desirable but not essential).
• Applicants must be willing and able to relocate and work from various locations.
• Applicants must have the ability to fluently speak, read, and write in English.
• Applicants must have a full and clean driving licence.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.