Graduate Management Development
The Management Development Program (MDP) is a full-time opportunity designed to attract top students from key colleges and universities. We are focused on hiring students and placing them into a successful management training program within our day to day business that can lead to long-term managerial job placement.
The purpose of MDP is two-fold:
• Provide graduates with hands-on, accelerated training in all areas of our business and proficiency-oriented training in all aspects of management.
• Guarantee the future success of Smart Fleet Solutions by investing in the training and development of its potential future leaders.
MDP participants complete both a general rotation through all areas of our business with a focus on Management Development. The entire program takes 12 months, with 3 months in general rotation. The intention of the MDP is to prepare new leaders for entry-level management placement within SFS upon completion of the training program.
• Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business, Automotive or other related discipline.
• Applicants must possess a grade 2.2 or above.
• Applicants must have at least nine months of previous work experience (automotive industry desirable but not essential).
• Applicants must be willing and able to relocate and work from various locations.
• Applicants must have the ability to fluently speak, read, and write in English.
• Applicants must have a full and clean driving licence.