Our vision at Impetus Automotive is clear, to be a significant and valued partner supplying Sales and Aftersales support services to the automotive industry. Our programmes and projects are diverse, but our philosophy is simple, Work with our clients to develop & implement cost effective solutions that deliver measurable results.
Our clients are solely Vehicle Manufacturers. From identifying opportunities for improvement to delivering one-to-one coaching, projects can be ongoing, recurring or ad-hoc. All are completely bespoke and designed to improve the efficiency, management and profitability of the automotive industry.
£20k - £24k DOE + Benefits
Position: We require a Graphic Designer to join an established but small team. Our team is incredibly motivated and focused, as part of the team you will work on a variety of different marketing projects. You will take responsibility for the production of marketing material on behalf of our clients, ranging from catalogues, brochures, leaflets and adverts. To be successful in this position you will need to:
• Be able to add creative talent and ideas to current existing projects
• Be able to demonstrate strict adherence to our clients’ specifications
• Demonstrate a high level of knowledge in InDesign and Photoshop
• Be knowledgeable of Illustrator and Acrobat (desirable but not essential)
• Be self motivated with good organisation and time management skills
• Have a minimum two years relevant experience and a portfolio of your work
• Demonstrate your skills & creativity
• Be a good communicator and team player
• Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail
• Be PC literate
• Have a working knowledge of HTML/CSS (desirable but not essential)
In return we offer excellent career progression and satisfaction with an industry that is growing organically year on year. Basic salary of £20k-£24k depending on demonstrable experience and company benefits package. If you have the necessary experience and can demonstrate previous success preferably within the automotive arena although candidates from other sectors will be considered then apply today.