Impetus Automotive is a market leading provider of services to the automotive industry. With turnover circa £20m, the company supports a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of products and services via one of four routes;
Consultancy, IT / Data Solutions, Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on an ambitious growth strategy, based on maximising the value it generates from a loyal customer base.
In late 2013, Impetus Automotive developed a new brand strategy to support the business’ growth
plans, this was supported by the freshly realised Marketing Development Team. The team is responsible for introducing and developing professional marketing practices, tools and techniques to Impetus Automotive.
With this Marketing team now in place, Impetus Automotive are now looking to recruit an experienced Graphic Designer to join the team. This is not only a chance to join a fast moving and energetic company that really values its employees, but to support, contribute and be recognised for, the growth and development of its Marketing Function.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and proactive designer.
Someone who works well in a deadline driven department.
Support and enforce the maintenance of the Impetus Automotive Corporate Identity, Branding and Culture at all levels
Support the Marketing Development team through delivering branded collateral and content.
· Creating Infographics which visually communicate the message/story creatively and innovatively
· Input creatively to all aspects of the business, from collateral to signage
· Exhibition and seminar design (collateral, Pop-ups etc.)
· Production of specific marketing materials such as white
· papers, case studies and leaflets
· Support the sales team in the production of high quality presentations, proposals and tenders
· Support the development of client specific materials such as research reports, presentation and website styles
· Liaising with external agencies in terms of print and marketing
· Occasionally provide other such support as the business requires
· Be able to add creative talent and ideas to current existing projects, you will also be able to demonstrate strict adherence to our clients’ specifications and needs
The successful Graphic Designer will have:
· Degree or equivalent qualification within Graphic Design or related creative fields
· You will have a minimum two years relevant experience and a portfolio of your work to demonstrate your skills & creativity
· Technical Artworking skills are a must
· High level of knowledge in CS6/7 Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop
· Experience of working with Microsoft PowerPoint
· Excellent IT skills with the Ability to work with Apple and/or PC Products
· Basic HTML/Dreamweaver knowledge for EDMs and website updates
· Knowledge of WordPress desirable but not essential
· Basic knowledge of photography
Technical Skills and Experience
· Demonstrate appropriate qualifications in Graphic Design
· Strong Creative flair and Design skills
· Self-motivation with good organisation and time management skills
· Flexible approach to work and responsibilities
· You'll need to be a good communicator and team player
· Able to demonstrate attention to detail, good grammar and spelling