Are you a successful Group Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading Automotive Dealer Group based throughout Hampshire and Dorset who represents 5 major franchises over 9 dealerships.
Due to continued business requirements we are now recruiting a Group Administrator to join the friendly team in Poole, Dorset.
The Key Responsibility of the Group Administrator is as follows:
· Administering the HR and payroll function, working with the payroll provider to produce annual salaries and wages, together with the production of group end of year tax returns
· A range of PA duties to the Chairman, Chief Executive and Financial Controller
· To ensure that tasks such as, reports, incoming post and correspondence, management of diary / meeting schedules and emails are dealt with efficiently
· Attend personnel meetings (disciplinarians etc.) and other HR functions as required
· General office management duties
· All ad hoc admin duties
The ideal candidate will
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
· Live within a reasonable commutable distance to Poole, Dorset
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be flexible, be able to self-manage and use your own initiative
· Posses excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
· Have the ability to prioritise your workload
If this looks like the ideal role for you and your skills sets match the criteria aboce then please apply below
Administrator / PA / HR and Payroll
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 DOE