Are you a successful Group Administrator looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is a leading Automotive Dealer Group based throughout Hampshire and Dorset who represents 5 major franchises over 9 dealerships.
Due to continued business requirements we are now recruiting a Group Administrator to join the friendly team in Poole, Dorset.
The Key Responsibility of the Group Administrator is as follows:
· Administering the HR and payroll function, working with the payroll provider to produce annual salaries and wages, together with the production of group end of year tax returns
· A range of PA duties to the Chairman, Chief Executive and Financial Controller
· To ensure that tasks such as, reports, incoming post and correspondence, management of diary / meeting schedules and emails are dealt with efficiently
· Attend personnel meetings (disciplinarians etc.) and other HR functions as required
· General office management duties
· All ad hoc admin duties
The ideal candidate will
· Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position
· Live within a reasonable commutable distance to Poole, Dorset
· Have excellent communication skills
· Be flexible, be able to self-manage and use your own initiative
· Posses excellent multi-tasking and organisational skills
· Have the ability to prioritise your workload
If this looks like the ideal role for you and your skills sets match the criteria aboce then please apply below
Administrator / PA / HR and Payroll
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 DOE
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.