This leading automotive group with a track record of innovation and profitable growth is seeking a highly capable individual who is ready to lead the Aftersales team from the front as well as focusing on any new opportunities as they become available.
This unique opportunity presents itself due to the retirement of our existing After Sales Director who will assist the new Director for the first period of their appointment.
Success in this role will be dependent on the ability to assess the current situation, identify the end goal, then design and implement a map to inspire people to follow your direction and leadership to move forward. Whilst driving aftersales revenue growth from the current £20 million, of the groups £150 million, to the critical mass, it is crucial that margins are upheld.
This is a collaborative role where you will need to build relationships with key stakeholders allowing customers to recognise the added value service offering.
- Commercially astute with the ability to add value and drive profitable business?
- A truly innovative and inspirational leader of people and teams with a proven track record in re-evaluating business processes and implementing change?
- Using innovative techniques to take new ideas to the market?
- Adept at influencing internal and external decision makers at Board level?
- A clear strategic thinker with proven management experience?
Salary expectation c£60,000 OTE + Car and benefits package.
Please apply in writing to The Personnel Manager, Phoenix Car Company Ltd, Phoenix Retail Park, Linwood Road, Paisley, PA1 2AB, stating current salary, or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org