Group Brand Manager Škoda
A regional position to oversee our South Coast chain of Škoda businesses.
- Full P+L responsibility across all disciplines for each business
- To maximise CSi/loyalty
- To provide strong leadership and staff satisfaction
- To fully embrace the Škoda brand ethos
- To be autonomous and entrepreneurial within group structure
The person will:
- Have large site or group experience with franchised retail cars
- Be able to drive and focus on sales and aftersales
- Have a track record of success in previous roles
- Be determined, competitive and tenacious
- Assume a passionate commitment to the excellent Škoda brand
- Be able to manage positive relations with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Live close to, or relocate to the market area in the sunny south coastal region!
The package includes the benefits commensurate with this type of role; this includes remuneration, bonuses and other financial benefits that can be discussed on application.
Please apply via email only by sending a current and detailed CV with a brief letter explaining your background and expectations to Pete Parker, Director of Birchwood Group and WSM firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.