Group Brand Manager Škoda
A regional position to oversee our South Coast chain of Škoda businesses.
- Full P+L responsibility across all disciplines for each business
- To maximise CSi/loyalty
- To provide strong leadership and staff satisfaction
- To fully embrace the Škoda brand ethos
- To be autonomous and entrepreneurial within group structure
The person will:
- Have large site or group experience with franchised retail cars
- Be able to drive and focus on sales and aftersales
- Have a track record of success in previous roles
- Be determined, competitive and tenacious
- Assume a passionate commitment to the excellent Škoda brand
- Be able to manage positive relations with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Live close to, or relocate to the market area in the sunny south coastal region!
The package includes the benefits commensurate with this type of role; this includes remuneration, bonuses and other financial benefits that can be discussed on application.
Please apply via email only by sending a current and detailed CV with a brief letter explaining your background and expectations to Pete Parker, Director of Birchwood Group and WSM [email protected]