A rare and exciting opportunity is about to exist within our Prestige Motor Group to replace our current Group Finance & Insurance Manager.
We are looking for a Group Management Level Applicant with Motor Trade Experience who is more than fluent in the Financial Sector to look after the Groups 15+ Business Managers and report to the Board each month. Full training and support will be given by the existing Group Manager.
Harwoods are retailers of exquisite cars - beautiful, sophisticated machines that embody technological perfection. Our success is built on our core values of creativity, commitment and enthusiasm, and keeping our customers' desires at the heart of everything we do. We strive to lead the way through constant innovation, setting new standards in line with the automotive sector.
Your Job Purpose:
- Maximise F&I sales opportunities for the dealership by coaching and mentoring your team of business managers across the group.
- Monitor and control a group sales process that ensures maximum profitability and sales performance.
- Increase the retention of existing finance customers across all brands.
- Report the financial and statistical performance of your department to the board.
- Maintain the core values of Treating Customers Fairly across all departments.
- Ensure all departments are working within the rules and guidelines of the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Reporting of regulatory data to the FCA as required.
- Deal directly with Finance & Insurance houses to ensure best rates and terms are available to the group.
- Manage the finance volumes in line with target.
- Ensure relevant manufacturer targets are met.
- To deal efficiently with Finance and Insurance complaints in line with regulatory requirements.
- Hire and train new recruits into the business.
- Closely control all F&I related costs including payroll.
- Keep up to date with the latest industry innovations.
- Implement controls to minimise malpractice from staff.
Exposure to a prestige Dealer group would be highly advantageous. Harwoods Manufacturer experience would be a benefit but is not a pre-requisite; the key for this role is an individual that is driven to succeed and has a real passion for the role. In return, we offer a strong basic salary, an uncapped commission structure, superb working facilities and a prestige company car. Our Pension & Healthcare options are second to none as you would expect from this award winning Family Business, now trading for over 80 years in the South of England.
Harwoods always aim to promote from within, we offer a vibrant working environment and a focused and dedicated management team. Our AM award winning website is constantly evolving as we aim to stay at the forefront of technology and marketing practice.
Reach your Potential with Harwoods Group