Group Fleet Manager
Due to expansion of the groups fleet sales operation we now require a department manager to manage and develop the fleet business with all of our brands.
This role would cover all dealerships and would be responsible for our six fleet sales executives.
- To increase sale volumes and profitability
- Review current fleet sales processes
- Maximise all sales opportunities through the Fleet and Corporate sales channels
This role requires a professional dynamic attitude, a person who will have a positive influence on our business. You will possess sales management experience preferably corporate and fleet, excellent leadership and motivation skills and the proven ability to effectively drive and improve business in more than one brand and location. You should be proficient in the use of motor industry computer packages. Motor trade experience is essential as is a proven successful track record.
Used Car Sales Manager
We are currently looking for a Used Car Sales Manager to join our well established successful BMW dealership in Aberdeen. The successful candidate for this role will lead and motivate our used car sales team whilst creating first class customer satisfaction.
- Implement and control all used car sales processes
- Manage and source the used car stock
- Achieve set monthly sales targets and profit
In this role you will be responsible for the management of all used car transactions (both retail and trade). You should be able to demonstrate a successful track record in the motor industry and possess strong communication, analytical and numerical skills.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced service manager to join our dynamic team in our BMW/MINI dealership in Tayside.
- To ensure customer satisfaction to both manufacturer and group standards
- Manage both an efficient workshop and front of house team
- Ensure strict adherence to manufacturer guidelines
- Achieve set monthly department performance related targets
You should be proficient in the use of motor industry computer packages and experienced in workshop management, people management and manufacturer service requirements. Motor trade experience is essential as is a positive approachable nature with good communication skills.
In return we offer an excellent remuneration package for these management roles which include a company vehicle, group contributory pension, private medical health care and death in service benefit along with the opportunity to work for a forward thinking progressive group.
Please forward a CV to Julie.email@example.com.