Group Service Manager
Salary: OTE £65,000
Are you a successful Group Service Manager looking for a new challenge?
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing business requirements we are now seeking a Group Service Manager.
Group Service Manager key responsibilities:
· Reports generated daily/weekly/monthly/annually: DOC, warranty, work in progress, cash control, MA2, weekly payroll, operating controls, end of session, diversion analysis, job registers, time sheet and labour analysis, debtors, month end accounts
· Effective management of staff, involving; correct staffing levels, recruitment, induction, performance appraisal and management, development, and overall co-ordination of teams
· Work with Service Managers, Service Advisors, Technicians and Workshop Controllers
· Implement and ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the company and manufacturer (e.g., legal, advertising, MOT, credit related issues)
· Marketing: put together plans to take the business forward (i.e. derived from Parc, part spend, customer information)
· Ensure prospecting and outbound contact with customers is carried out to drive business
· Resolve customer concerns which are referred on by management and staff
The ideal Group Service Manager:
· Interest in all related Aftersales functions
· Financial analysis and business acumen
· Communication skills – written and oral
· Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
· Willingness to learn in house systems
· Multi Franchise experience
If this sounds like the ideal role for you please click APPLY!