New Year, new career? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in sales working for a prestigious manufacturer?
ttl automotive is a talented team of people that bring out the best in a business. We are a key service provider to Volkswagen Group UK and now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join us and work on our Volkswagen account.
We are looking for an exceptional, driven sales professional to join an established team located at the Volkswagen Group Head Office in Milton Keynes.
As a key team member you will be responsible for selling Group Used Vehicles directly into the Retail Dealer Network. The role will have a range of individual and group KPI’s that will be challenging but achievable.
Key Tasks and Accountability
- Contacting existing and new decision makers within the Group Retail network
- Selling late used vehicles direct to the Group Retailer Network
- Achieving inbound and outbound telephone activity objectives
- Developing lasting relationships across the whole Retailer network
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
You will need to demonstrate proven experience within the following areas:
- An impressive track record of achieving sales objectives profitably
- Experience in negotiating and influencing at senior level
- Proven track record of closing deals over the telephone
- Proven track record of generating and developing new business over the telephone
- A self motivated can-do attitude with the ability to work well in a team
- A confident and articulate telephone manner with the ability to build rapport
- Resilient, tenacious and proactive
We are looking for a genuinely passionate person with the ability to deliver exceptional sales performance, ensure objectives are met and results are delivered.
Both ttl automotive and Volkswagen Group UK are committed to personal and professional development. Therefore the individual who is successfully appointed into this role has a great opportunity to join a forward thinking organisation which will enable them to secure an exciting and rewarding career. This includes the opportunity to obtain an IMI certified accreditation in sales as a part of a comprehensive personal development plan.
If you are passionate and ambitious about driving sales and thrive on delivering results then please apply today. To apply, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter (including your current package and expectations) to [email protected] quoting reference VWUCSE.