Jardine Motors are recruiting an outstanding Head of Business to lead the Tamworth Audi site. This is a rare and very exciting opportunity and all potential candidates will need to demonstrate a high level of suitability that matches the expectation of a progressive modern retailing brand and dealer group.
Tamworth Audi was the first Audi Terminal site to be launched in the UK. Vast in size, it forms part of the Jardine Audi division consisting of 11 centres.
The centre has been operating in its current location since 2009, in which time sales volume has grown threefold, and qualitative measures have improved similarly. Last year was a record year for the business, now employing 60 staff, with turnover reaching £46M with retail vehicle sales of over 1,400. Aftersales is also strong, with both Parts and Service delivering record volumes in 2013.
In order to ensure that the business continues to grow in line with our expectations, we are seeking an outstanding candidate to lead our Tamworth operation.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• A proven senior leadership track record that would be considered amongst the best in the industry
• Lengthy experience in the premium sector within a business of similar size and stature
• Excellent leadership skills supervising a team of similar size
• Top class customer service delivery/feedback, sustained for a considerable period.
The position would attract the following benefits:
• Competitive salary and bonus
• Pension and life insurance
• Private medical scheme for the employee and family
• Company car and fuel allowance
• 22 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.