Reporting to the Manager – Regional Operations South the role will be responsible for the successful delivery of the new car and accessory sales target for the defined area. Working closely with the dealers to develop a strong manufacturer/dealer relationship offering the necessary support and guidance to support the dealers in the delivery of mutual objectives.
• Accountable for achievement of dealer targets on new vehicles (retail, corporate, B2B) and accessories..
• Sales mix, marketing and promotion of new product at local level.
• Stock ageing of new and used vehicles.
• Quality of customer handling and sales process.
• Sales CSI scores, image and brand presentation of new and used car facilities.
• Local communication of national consumer offers.
• Influence over local performance in market place.
• Make a positive impact and contribution to achieving a strong dealer constitution.
• Negotiate and agree targets in line with HUK objectives.
• Advise and communicate best practice on marketing and promotional activities.
• Ensure that local marketing is integrated to national advertising and meets advertising code of conduct.
• Ensure retailers have adequate product and sales training to support their sales objectives.
• Liaise with Corporate and B2B teams when required to ensure retailers are given adequate support to achieve overall new sales targets.
• Implement required brand presentation of sales facilities.
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
• Proven understanding of a retailer culture and structure.
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
• Assumes responsibility for sales targets, both new car sales and accessories.
• Promote and achieve “Best Retailer in Town”.
• May have experience of car sales retailing.
• Intermediate marketing and promotional knowledge.