A fantastic opportunity to join a world-leading company where staff benefits are second to none. Excellent career potential for the most enthusiastic and target orientated sales professionals. The role suits a ‘hunter’ who is heavily focused on sales, can sell consultatively and create a strong business case for decision makers up to and including board level.
The role involves developing the operational and sales capability of the Honda franchise in dealing with the Corporate and Public Sector. The underlying objective of the role is to grow Honda Corporate sales infrastructure at dealer level maximising sales into the corporate and public sector market.
• Develop the Franchise Corporate Infrastructure and resource required to achieve HUK Corporate targets in the sub 100 and public sector of the market
• Achieve targets for Business to Business sales through the dealer network
• Assist in the development of dealer presence in the sub 100 and public sector
• Promote and achieve ‘Best Dealer in Town’
• Maximise the Networks ability to take corporate consideration and deliver sales
• Ensure dealers perform to their commitment of the Corporate Charter
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
• High level coaching and relationship development skills with credibility and presence
• Proven understanding of the Corporate and public sector market, and in Dealership Corporate and B2B operations
• Broad Commercial knowledge
• Proven skills in managing and leading the dealer network
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a natural ability to build strong relationships in order to influence and negotiate at all levels.
Suitability for positions will be judged on relevant professional criteria relating to knowledge, skills, attitude and experience and there will be no discrimination on any other grounds.
CVs should be strictly submitted to Bill Painter at Signet Resources – applications directly to Honda will be discarded from the recruitment process.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.